Are you ready to Serve. Teach. Transform?
We enthusiastically welcome PranaYoga School for our Yoga Teacher Training program.
Steeped in years of tradition and merged with modern culture, Pranayoga’s Teacher Training programs are nationally recognized by Yoga Alliance and the International Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy Association. Deepen your practice and learn to lead in the 200 hour program; hone your skills and add depth with the 100 hour Sattva Vinyasa program; complete your 500 hour RYT and learn to integrate Ayurvedic principles into your teaching by extending the 100 hour program to 300; or take it all the way through to the 1000 hour IAYT credential. PranaYoga is one of only 25 programs in the nation blessed to certify an International Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist.
200 HOUR TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
This program is currently in progress: May 11 - October 26, 2017
Applications being accepted for next session: February 2018
This program is for anyone who has the desire to dig deeper, and be happier. This supportive, holistic, and informative 25 week teacher training program offers a safe and healing space for your own personal practice to deepen, new relationships to grow, and ways to live your yoga off the mat. You will be provided the yogic tools and tradition to be able to comprehend, teach and receive, the benefits of yoga through asana, breathing practices, and yogic philosophy.
Upon completion of the 200 hour program:
- Your personal practice will have deepened.
- You will be qualified to register with the Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level.
- You will have the ability to confidently stand up in front of students and hold a safe, meaningful and beneficial Hatha I and All-Levels Yoga Class.
200 Hour Course Curriculum:
- Technique: Asana, Meditation, Pranayama
- Teaching Methodology: Teacher Labs, Instructional Technique, Demonstrations, Assisting, Teaching Styles, Themes, Process
- Anatomy and Physiology of the physical and energy systems
- Philosophy, Ethics, LifeStyle
May 11, 2017 - October 26, 2017
Thursday Evenings 5:00 - 10:30
One weekend module: September 23, 24, 2017
Please submit at time of application
$150 (reserves your spot and is applied to total tuition) - Submit Application Fee
Payment Plan available. Please inquire email@example.com
$2550 ($150 application fee is deducted from tuition)
100 HOUR SATTVA VINYASA TRAINING
Begins September 16, 2017!
For 200 Hour Teachers wanting to learn the art of Sattva Vinyasa Flow and Ayurveda... Intelligence of movement.
For Students who want to deepen their practice, create strong and healthy bodies, apply ayurveda to their daily lives and deepen their knowledge of anatomy to create long life, optimal health, and sustainable yoga practices.
Learn the art of Peak Vinyasa Wave Sequencing, sequencing for ayurvedic doshas and the seasons, and the biomechanics and therapeutic movements that will make your vinyasa practice sustainable and fortifying.
- Structural Yoga Anatomy and Somatic Movement
- Advancing Asana - Vinyasa Krama, Peak Poses, Wave Sequencing
- Chakraology - Elemental Vinyasa Prana Flows and Subtle Body Anatomy
- Ayurveda and Yoga: Yoga for Dosha Imbalance
- Online Anatomy Training
- Elective Hours
6:30-9:30 Yoga Practices & Lecture/Discussion
Saturday and Sunday:
9:00 – 11:00 am Yoga Practices
11:00 am – 1:00 pm Lecture & Presentation
1:00 – 2:00 pm Lunch Break/Discussion
2:00 – 5:00 pm Teaching Lab and Lecture
5:00 – 6:30 pm Closing Lecture, Feedback, Questions and Homework
Meets 4 select weekends:
October 28 - 29
November 18 - 19
January 20 - 21
Please submit at time of application
$150 (reserves your spot and is applied to total tuition)